The Rotorua Central Backpackers is arranged more like a hotel than a hostel. The room we stayed in was a six person room, no bunks. There were small shelving units and two hooks for towels next to each bed. There is central heating throughout the building and the bedrooms, the bathrooms, the kitchen and the t.v room are all in... More
- Also Known As:
- Rotorua Central Backpackers Hotel
- Rotorua Central Backpackers Hotel Rotorua
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- 1930's character building situated close to the CBD of Rotorua. We offer a range of room configurations. No ensuite facilities, cheap wifi, large shared kithen, spa pool, thermal central heating in all rooms, choice of shower or bath, bed linen included. A great place to take a break! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with HostelWorld so you can book your Rotorua Central Backpackers reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.