We stayed in one of these and couldn't leave fast enough, so noisy! After speaking to some of the Residents in the Apartments opposite the truth was revealed & I must Stress that the apartments that I specifically mean are those which look down on the walkway through from Victoria Parade to Albert street. It has several restaurants & takeaways... More
- Also Known As:
- Tribeca Serviced Apartments Hotel
- Tribeca Serviced Apartments Hotel Melbourne
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- From East Melbourne’s tree lined streets, restaurant and shopping precinct to Melbourne’s vibrant CBD, Tribeca serviced apartments are perfectly situated. All our apartments are spacious and fully self contained offering the perfect home away from home. All apartments have either king or twin bedding, separate bathroom, separate living/dining area, fully equipped kitchen, laundry facilities, private balcony or courtyard, reversed cycle air conditioning, DVD/ CD player, Foxtel & high speed broadband access. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Agoda, Hotels.com and Tingo so you can book your Tribeca Serviced Apartments reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.