Good location, good facilities and competitively priced. Service has always been very efficient and friendly. NOT a CBD location, but take a St Kilda Road tram into the city. Opposite Albert Park quite a good view and perfect if you are competing in the Corporate Games. Can walk to your activity.
- Also Known As:
- The Sebel & Citigate Albert Park Melbourne Hotel
- The Sebel & Citigate Albert Park Melbourne Hotel Melbourne
- The Sebel And Citigate Albert Park Melbourne
- Sebel Albert Park Hotel Melbourne
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Pullman Melbourne Albert Park is located opposite Albert Park Lake, just minutes from Melbourne’s CBD and St Kilda’s beaches. The hotel offers 379 spacious guest rooms featuring LCD TV's, on demand movies, satellite television and internet access, in-room safe, iron and ironing board, mini-bar as well as tea & coffee making facilities. The hotel also features a gymnasium, indoor pool, spa and sauna as well as three dining outlets. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Cheap Tickets, Expedia, Booking.com, Agoda, Travelocity, ACCOR, Olotels, Asiatravel.com Holdings, HotelTravel.com, Hotels.com and Tingo so you can book your Pullman Melbourne Albert Park reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.