We stayed for three nights in late November for about $149 per night. The hotel is good value for money, it's in a great location near a tram line with trams coming past every 1-4 minutes going into the city. We stayed in a 1 bedroom deluxe - the room was pretty good, furniture a bit dated but wasn't below... More
- Also Known As:
- Seasons Heritage Melbourne Hotel
- Seasons Heritage Melbourne Hotel Melbourne
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The hotel is suited on the southern end of St Kilda Road across from Wesley College, Belgian Beer Café and walking distance to Albert Park Lake and Alfred Hospital.It combines the old world charm of a restored heritage listed mansion with a modern contemporary apartment wing. Guests have a choice of standard rooms and self contained one, two and three bedroom apartments. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets, Hotels.com, HotelTravel.com, Agoda, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Olotels, Otel and Tingo so you can book your Seasons Heritage Melbourne reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.