An older hotel with high ceilings and interesting architecture. Rooms a good size (I was in an upgrade I think). Bed was comfortable and pretty quiet on 3rd floor at night. Staff were very nice tocdea l with. Breakfast was just ok. Very handy to anywhere in cd.
- Also Known As:
- Grand Mercure Hobart Hadleys Hotel And Apartments
- Grand Accor Hadleys Hotel
- Hadleys Hotel Hobart, Tasmania
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Hadleys Hotel, Hobart is the oldest continuously operating boutique hotel in Tasmania. Originally constructed in 1834, this National Trust listed hotel is a unique place to stay in the heart of the city. The fully restored 71 room hotel features the atrium- style Restaurant 1834 and also The Lobby Bar. Just 20 min from the airport and 5 min walk from the business and government centre of Hobart, Salamanca Markets, Constitution Dock and CBD shopping. Located right in the heart of the city, directly opposite the beautiful St Davids Church. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Agoda, Travelocity, Priceline, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Hotels.com and Tingo so you can book your Hadleys Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.