I have just spent a week in room 602 and cannot say a bad thing about the place, Yes it needs a little updating here and there but work is underway at the moment that posed no problems while I was there. The position is great with a short walk to the surf club or to Caville Ave where you... More
- Also Known As:
- Surfers Royale Hotel Surfers Paradise
- Surfers Royale Resort Surfers Paradise, Gold Coast, Australia
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- "Your absolute beachfront holiday" Just a leisurely 5 minute walk to Cavill Mall and you are right in the heart of Surfers Paradise, with all the colour and excitement of local attractions, shops, restaurants. Proudly managed by Classic Holidays, the 43 fully self-contained 1 and 2 bedroom north facing apartments, accommodating up to 6 people, enjoy fabulous beach and coast views of Australia's premier holiday destination - the Gold Coast! Surfers Royale - your absolute beachfront holiday! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity so you can book your Surfers Royale Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.