Had a 4 night stay in these lovely apartments in August. Rooms are large, clean and look almost like new with good air conditioning. I stayed in an upstairs one bedroom apartment with a private balcony overlooking tropical gardens. My accommodation was booked at the last minute and an excellent price considering the very central location My complaints are only... More
- Also Known As:
- The Pavilions Port Douglas - Boutique Holiday Apartments Hotel
- The Pavilions Port Douglas - Boutique Holiday Apartments Hotel Port Douglas
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The pavilions boutique apartments in the centre of port douglas, boasts a variety of accommodation options including studio (hotel style), one and two bedrooms with ground floor adjacent to the car park. all are set back from the main Street of port douglas for peace and tranquillity. truly the heart of port douglas and the gateway to the great barrier Reef and rainforests of the daintree. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets, Booking.com, Agoda, Travelocity, Priceline, Hotels.com and Tingo so you can book your The Pavilions Port Douglas - Boutique Holiday Apartments reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.