While in Port Douglas we stayed at the Best Western Lazy Lizard based on previous Tripadvisor reports. We were not disappointed. The room was very spacious, the owner and his wife were very helpful in advising on tours and things to see. Although not in the main street of Port Douglas there were restaurants within walking distance of the motel.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Port Douglas
- Port Douglas Best Western
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Rates are for 2 people. Maximum 4 people per studio. Set in tranquil tropical garden surrounds with saltwater pool and waterfall. Relax and enjoy the quiet setting with a barbeque beside the pool. The staff at our free tour desk can advise on tours to the reef or rainforest and beyond, which ever suits your needs. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, Agoda, Hotels.com, Tingo and Otel so you can book your BEST WESTERN Lazy Lizard Motor Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.