I only stayed one night here as we had a late flight into Cairns. They were very friendly about checking us in at midnight and the room was fine, despite a few stains on the carpet. Breakfast was toast and tea/coffee but there was an option to buy other stuff if you wanted. We left the next morning but I... More
- Also Known As:
- Nomads Serpent Cairns Hotel
- Nomads Serpent Cairns Hotel Cairns
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Nomads Cairns backpackers resort is a 4 ½ star AAA rated budget accommodation with resort style facilities and onsite Serpent Bar, and has been designed to provide you with a great night's sleep. Located only minutes away from the Cairns Esplanade, gateway to the Great Barrier Reef, it includes everything you need to enjoy Tropical North Queensland in style. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with HostelWorld, Cheap Tickets, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Olotels, Agoda, Expedia, Venere, Priceline, HotelsClick and Tingo so you can book your Nomads Cairns Backpackers and Serpent Bar reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.