Stayed for three weeks and will rate this as a very average apartment. Rooms are small but not too bad. The bed has wheels which is not unusual but strangely the wheel locks are not too effective. So don't be surprised if your bed shifts from where you were originally!! The wifi is absolutely horrible. Maybe because it is free.... More
- Also Known As:
- Republic Apartments Hotel Brisbane
- Republic Apartments Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- 22 storey 1, 2 and 3-bedroom serviced apartments between the CBD, Chinatown and Brisbane River, each with a large balcony, WiFi and great city views. Full kitchen and laundry set-up. Wireless Broadband throughout all serviced apartments. 5th floor resort style heated under-cover lap pool, spa and gymnasium. Caution: You won't want to go home! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Agoda, Cheap Tickets, Priceline, Venere and Hotels.com so you can book your Republic Apartments reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.