Rooms are spacious, bathrooms are clean but a little dated. Quiet place to relax after a long tour to Uluru. All receptionists should work on their friendliness and customer centric behaviour. No restaurant, but no problem: head to the botonic garden café for breakfast or lunch. Great food and service there!
- Also Known As:
- Desert Palms Hotel Alice Springs
- Desert Palms Hotel
- Desert Palms Alice Springs
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- An oasis in the outback, the Desert Palms is a 3.5 star property offering individual studio villa accommodation, set around a crystal clear free-form pool with island, waterfall and surrounded by tropical gardens. All villas are air-conditioned and include bougainvillea-covered verandahs, private en suites and kitchenette facilities. The hotel offers outstanding value for the visitor wanting comfort at an affordable price. We're located in the main accommodation centre of Alice Springs on the banks of the Todd River, close to town, Lasseters Casino - Alice Springs entertainment hot spot, the Convention Centre and the Alice Springs Golf Club is our backyard. Some of the best restaurants in Alice Springs are within meters of the Desert Palms. These include the Golf Course Club House, Hanumans (Indian/Thai) and Balloons Bistro at the Crowne Plaza and four restaurants at Lasseters Casino including the Juicy Rump.There is a small kiosk/shop on-site where food items and liquor can be purchased, a guest laundry, BBQ area and secure gated off street parking directly outside each villa. The Desert Palms offers a calm, peaceful environment, which creates a sense of relief for the often-weary traveller. After a hectic day of travelling by road or air take pleasure in watching the world go by on the privacy of guests own balcony surrounded by palms trees while partaking in a light refreshment. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Olotels, Travelocity, HostelWorld, Agoda, Priceline, Cheap Tickets, Venere, HotelsClick and Tingo so you can book your Desert Palms Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.