This is the best hostel you can stay in Sydney. It has the best atmosphere to meet people, great location for the nightlife as well as being perfectly safe. The staff is very friendly and there are activities organized most nights. There is also free wifi! It is perfect for solo travellers. I have been there 4 times in my... More
- Also Known As:
- Blue Parrot Backpackers Hotel Sydney
- Blue Parrot Backpackers Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Blue Parrot is one of Sydney’s best-loved hostels and is consistently top rated. Walking distance to the City Center, Opera House and all of Sydney’s attractions. We are a small intimate hostel with award winning staff who create a friendly and welcoming atmosphere. If you like small hostels offering a real backpacking experience where you get to meet other fun travellers then this is the place to come, especially if you are travelling solo. The hostel is like a big house full of new friends you haven't met yet! Owners & sisters Effie & Sasha (avid travellers themselves) manage the hostel creating a fun & friendly atmosphere. They will take care of you and let you know the best things to do/see in and around Sydney. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with HostelBookers and HostelWorld so you can book your Blue Parrot Backpackers reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.