We went for a couple of nights mid week last week and it was really full. The staff were really friendly and helpful, the rooms could have done with a slightly better clean, as could the bathrooms, but at the end of the day this is a hostel. It's a big and busy hotels and one of the best hostels... More
- Also Known As:
- Elephant Backpacker Hotel
- Elephant Backpacker Hotel Sydney
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Elephant Backpacker Sydney is located between the night life of Kings Cross and the City Centre. All major tourist attractions are within 10-15 minutes walk. Our hostel has a beautiful new cafe & bar that offers restaurant quality food and backpacker prices. We pride ourselves on being Clean, Safe & Friendly. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Agoda, Hotels.com, Venere, HostelWorld, HostelBookers, Expedia and Tingo so you can book your Elephant Backpacker reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.