This hotels best feature is its location. Easy walking to city centre, china town and darling harbour. The rooms are nice enough no wow factor thought. They are clean and very comfortable. It can be at times when things are on n sydney a bit expensive for what it is.
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Inn Darling Harbour Hotel
- Holiday Inn Darling Harbour Hotel Sydney
- Holiday Inn Sydney
- Sydney Holiday Inn
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Emanating a quiet charm right in the middle of the action, Holiday Inn Darling Harbour has the best that Sydney has to offer on its doorstep. A heritage listed former Wool Store cloaks the northern wing of the hotel in history. Situated in the Southern end of Sydney's central business district, the hotel is ideally positioned to allow you to make the most of your visit to Sydney. Take a leisurely stroll through Darling Harbour with its many attractions. The vibrant Chinatown and Latin Quarter are close by and the Sydney Entertainment Centre right across the road. You can walk to some of Sydney's best restaurants, theatres and shopping complexes. For something a little different, board a ferry, monorail or light rail for sightseeing. Trains and buses to Pitt Street Mall shopping precinct and Circular Quay are nearby too. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, IHG, Orbitz, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Venere and HotelsClick so you can book your Holiday Inn Darling Harbour reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.