Excellent location in large grounds. Nothing was too much trouble for the management and the staff. The only minor downside is that there is no covers on the walkways between buildings. The food was fabulous serviced by a professional team in excellent suroundings.
- Also Known As:
- Chateau St. Gerlach Hotel
- Chateau St. Gerlach Hotel Valkenburg
- Chateau St Gerlach
- Chateau St Gerlach Valkenburg
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Could anything be more attractive? The irresistibly attractive Geul valley, the marvellous Ingendael wild life reserve, our own extensive parks, stylish baroque gardens, a farmhouse herb garden, a standard-tree fruit arboretum, and a rose garden – features that as such have given cause to the fame of Chateau St. Gerlach.It’s a unique place to escape from the pressures of everyday life. Pamper yourself in true five-star style in these picturesque surroundings, where historic buildings nestle in magnificent countryside. You will find a splendid hotel with 97 hotel rooms, suites and hotel apartments, a la carte Restaurant Chateau St. Gerlach, Bistrot de Liege, Spa & Wellness St. Gerlach, a Roman indoor swimming pool and several meeting and banqueting rooms for business meetings and receptions. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, Venere and HotelsClick so you can book your Chateau St. Gerlach reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.