Stayed here for a surfing weekend in Tramore. This is one of the nicest B&Bs we have stayed in across Ireland. A lovely house with lovely owners. Beautiful cliff walk into Tramore town only took a few minutes. Our room was great and breakfasts were great too. Good mix of people staying but was really quiet at night. Great stay.
- Also Known As:
- Cloneen Hotel
- Cloneen Hotel Tramore
- Cloneen Bed And Breakfast
- Cloneen Bed & Breakfast Tramore, County Waterford
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Family run home in quiet location yet within walking distance of restaurants, pubs, along the famous Doneraile Walk enjoying breathtaking views of Tramore Bay. Waterford Crystal is a short drive away. All rooms are en-suite, some doubles with balconies, tea/coffee, hairdryers. Guest sun lounge with complimentary internet access. Private secure parking - all major credit cards accepted and travel agent vouchers. We are tourist board approved and AA4**** selected. A warm welcome is guaranteed. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, HostelWorld and Priceline so you can book your Cloneen Bed & Breakfast reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.