I stayed for a weekend in October. The service and location was great, it was right in the middle of the town. I went down to see a few old friends from school and they told me to stay here. The room was really spacious and warm. I had a great sleep and there was no noise that disrupted my... More
- Also Known As:
- Bush Hotel Carrick On Shannon
- Bush Hotel Carrick-On-Shannon, County Leitrim
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Bush Hotel, Carrick on Shannon is a charming award winning boutique Hotel with open fires, themed lounges and bars, coffee shop and restaurant, chic bedrooms along with extensive and flexible conferencing and banqueting facilities seamlessly blending modern day living with old world charm. The Bush Hotel is steeped in history, charm and character with many memorabilia from the past. Ideal location in the town centre of Carrick on Shannon just off the main Dublin to Sligo Road (N4) close to all amenities with the River Shannon just a short stroll. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Priceline, Travelocity, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets, Olotels, Expedia and Tingo so you can book your Bush Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.