This hotel made me think of seaside hotels described in the English novels I grew up reading, and in June of this year, I actually got to stay in one. Our room was at the front of the hotel was very large and quiet and had an AMAZING view of the ocean. Our host was very welcoming; our breakfast (could... More
- Also Known As:
- Fitzgeralds Hotel Bundoran
- Fitzgerald's Hotel Bundoran, County Donegal
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Fitzgeralds Hotel provides 3* accommodation overlooking the picturesque Donegal Bay in the North West of Ireland.The comfortable and spacious bedrooms are equipped with free Wi-Fi access; most enjoy spectacular seaviews.The hotel’s Bistro restaurant has an excellent reputation for good food and fine wines at reasonable prices. Bundoran is the ideal base from which to enjoy sight-seeing and touring holidays of Donegal and the North West, including Counties Sligo, Leitrim and Fermanagh. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Hotels.com and Venere so you can book your Fitzgerald's Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.