This was a neat looking place. Travelers should know tho that as far as we could tell there were no first floor rooms. Also there is no on sight staff. The room was quite small but the beds were comfortable and the room was very clean. I appreciated their providing soap and shampoo. I didnt find that in the other... More
- Also Known As:
- The Dingle Quayside Hotel
- The Dingle Quayside Hotel Dingle
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- As featured in the new Michelin Guide Great Britain & Ireland 2008/2009 the Quayside B&B Dingle is run by Katharine Keane and Thomas Barrett. Our priority is to make you feel welcome and comfortable in a clean and cozy environment. We offer standard or deluxe rooms (sea views). Relax in our sunny dining room overlooking the harbor whilst enjoying a healthy homemade breakfast - bagels with smoked salmon and cream cheese, pastries, cereals and lots more! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Expedia, HostelWorld, Venere and Priceline so you can book your The Dingle Quayside reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.