We had an outstanding stay here during our trip to the Dingle Peninsula. We expected a quaint stay and ended up with the perfect holiday retreat. Our room included a separate setting area with fireplace and kitchen. Annette had excellent ideas for exploring the area to really make sure we had the perfect time. We actually ended up extending our... More
- Also Known As:
- The Shores Country House Hotel Castlegregory
- The Shores Country House Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Shores Country House, owned and run by Annette O'Mahoney along with her husband and children is located 1km west of Stradbally village on the Conor Pass road. We overlook the longest beach in Ireland (approx 26 miles) and at the rear of the house are a range of mountains, Mt Brandon being the second highest in Ireland. Pamper yourself in our award winning AA 5 diamond home offering luxurious "Laura Ashley" style accommodation , most rooms have panorimic sea view , all en suite somme with bath, king size beds, satelite t.v., tea & coffee, hairdryers and telephones. Gourmet dinner and delightful breakfasts are served in our dining room overlooking Brandon Bay. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com and Priceline so you can book your The Shores Country House reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.