We dined in the Brasserie at St mellion golf club recently with friends, The brasserie overlooks the 18th green and is a lovely setting. We were welcomed by staff and shown to a table in the bar area and they took our order for drinks. The menu has something for most tastes and is reasonably priced. Service is excellent although... More
- Also Known As:
- St Mellion International Hotel Saltash
- St Mellion International Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Set in 450 acres of stunning Cornish countryside, yet only 20 minutes from the stunning and uncrowded Whitsand Bay beaches, St Mellion offers a contemporary, friendly and grown up alternative to more traditional hotel accommodation in the West Country. Since its redevelopment in 2009, the resort now offers an AA 4-star Hotel, award winning restaurants, bars, family activities with world class Golf and Leisure facilities. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Venere, Stentorian NV, Priceline, Hotels.com and Tingo so you can book your St Mellion International Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.