My family and i stayed at this YHA Hostel last weekend and we were very impressed. The hostel and the price a of a family membership came in at about the same price as the Travellodge in Wadebridge, but we thoughts it's been a while since we stayed in a hostel and we had never done it with kids! We... More
- Also Known As:
- Treyarnon Bay Youth Hotel
- Treyarnon Bay Youth Hotel St Merryn
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Here at Treyarnon Bay we offer a relaxed youth hostel experience with a beach-side pub feel. We are currently offering meals from 10am until 8:30pm seven days a week and our bar is open from 10am until 10:30pm offering Cornish ale, lager and cider on tap.We are literally a stone’s throw from one of the most beautiful beaches in Cornwall and are very proud to support our local community.We also offer group breaks and young people’s activity holidays, as well as business and corporate breaks and functions.We have plenty of parking and field we use for camping or wedding activities.Looking forward to seeing you ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, HostelBookers, HostelWorld and Priceline so you can book your Treyarnon Bay Youth Hostel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.