We stayed for 1 night in July. The motel was very quiet as was the whole town. We were a bit disappointed to get a room at the back overlooking the grassy hill, when there were obviously plenty of vacant rooms with nicer, alpine outlooks. Room and decor was basic and clearly aimed for the skiing clientele. Internet was reliable... More
- Also Known As:
- Le Castillan Hotel l`Alpe-d`Huez
- Le Castillan France/Rhone-Alpes
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Since 1955, the Castillan family have been your hosts, featuring the same quality service... In the pure tradition of this hotel passed on from father to son, Julien and his wife Stéphanie have taken up the torch... Simplicity, quality and authenticity, summer and winter alike, with resort's slopes and other activities (particularly summer ones) just nearby : tennis, swimming pool, golf, skating rink, horseback riding, mountain biking, hiking, aeromodelling... ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and Priceline so you can book your Le Castillan reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.