It is a hotel in quite street. Room was one of smallest I've ever been in and it overlooked garden. Weird is that only window you have is actually looking on corridor people walk on to get to their rooms. Bathroom was small but clean. It had free WiFi. Breakfast is not worth mentioning. It was cold in room, AC... More
- Also Known As:
- Ibis Levallois Perret Hotel Levallois-Perret
- Ibis Levallois Perret Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Ibis Levallois Perret hotel is located in the pedestrian district of Levallois, 5 min on foot from the Louise Michel and Anatole France metro stations and 50 m from the Parc de la Mairie. Ideal for visiting Paris, the Convention Centre of Porte Maillot, La Défense business centre and the Exhibition Centre of Porte de Champerret, it has 53 air-conditioned rooms and a bar with a terrace serving snacks 24/24. Public pay parking close to the hotel. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, ACCOR, Venere and Tingo so you can book your Ibis Paris Levallois Perret reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.