We were on our way to Bolzano, north a couple of hours & stayed overnight here on northern end of Lake Garda. As we approached by car some 5 miles or so from the hotel we stopped at an inlet for one of the most spectacular views we have ever seen anywhere of the lake & eastern Alps/Dolomites. The hotel... More
- Also Known As:
- Parc Hotel Riva Del Garda
- Parc Hotel Flora Nago/Riva Del Garda, Italy
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Attractive 4 stars Hotel (B&B) with excellent facilities. The reception area, beautiful garden and excellently appointed rooms welcome you into an ambience of discreet and relaxing calm. Park with palm trees and Mediterranean vegetation, terrace for your rich breakfast or drinks, garage, SPA, outdoor pool, rooms and luxury suites with lake and mountains views. Private path to the lake (150 mt), about 1 km to Riva old town to reach by the lake promenade. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Olotels, Tingo and Otel so you can book your Parc Hotel Flora reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.