This is a wonderful establishment, not to be missed. You are served a glass of wine and given chips, nuts and olives upon your arrival, what a way to say welcome! We stayed in the room upstairs with two views which was amazing! Breakfast was really nice and the place is very clean and well maintained. It was nice to... More
- Also Known As:
- La Locanda Di San Francesco Hotel
- La Locanda Di San Francesco Hotel Montepulciano
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A small and luxury property of 4 exclusive rooms with stunning views, in a 14th century palazzo in the heart of the old town. TA Excellence Award since 2010, we are recommended by the main international travel magazines and websites (USAToday, Daily Telegraph, LATimes, Travel+Leisure, CNTraveller, BBCTravel...)Also, Locanda San Francesco is the only property in town with a wine-bar and bistro on site. "E lucevan le stelle"(open Easter- Nov. 30th and Dec. 27th -Jan.6th) offers temporary art exhibitions, a panoramic terrace were you can admire unforgettable sunsets, live jazz on season. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Splendia, Prestigia, Priceline, Escapio and Agoda so you can book your La Locanda di San Francesco reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.