We stayed here for 3 nights over a weekend with Shearings self drive. The whole experience was good from booking in to booking out. The room on the 3rd floor had a sea view and appeared to have been decorated recently, it was very clean, comfortable and warm. Breakfast and dinner were served in a comfortable dining room with very... More
- Also Known As:
- Strathmore Hotel Morecambe
- Bay Strathmore Hotel Morecambe, Lancashire
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Superbly located on the beautiful East Promenade of Morecambe, this hotel is in a great location overlooking the Bay and Lakeland Fells. The beautiful restaurant and cocktail bar is complemented by the stunning sea view across Morecambe Bay. The pleasant bar and lounges also have a great ambience in which to relax and enjoy the warm and friendly hospitality. The Strathmore benefits from a lift to all floors and there is plenty of parking available in the hotel car park which is located on the promenade. This hotel is close to many attractions and places of interest, but also offers the perfect base from which to explore the neighbouring Lake District and Lancaster. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with HotelsClick so you can book your Bay Strathmore Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.