Strange reception on arrival, kept waiting at the desk a long time and asked for full payment up front - expect they didn't want us absconding. Room was clean and spacious. Good quality ingredients at breakfast, but no flexibility with what you can have on your breakfast plate, eg beans instead of mushrooms etc. The owners are very polite people.
- Also Known As:
- The Channel Guest House Hotel Weymouth
- The Channel Guest House Hotel
- The Channel Guest House Weymouth, Dorset
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Channel is a bed and breakfast situated in a beautiful grade II listed Georgian town house. Originally built in 1797 and located on Weymouth’s famous Esplanade, our bed and breakfast is opposite the award-winning sandy beach and looks out over Weymouth Bay, which is a view which has to be experienced to be fully appreciated. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and Priceline so you can book your The Channel Guest House reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.