I was traveling with my teenage daughter and was pleasantly surprised by the size of the room, we had one double and one single bed, although the bathroom was very tiny even for an 'added' ensuite that you expect in converted houses. The host was very helpful with restaurant suggestions and a large map of the area. Breakfast was plentiful... More
- Also Known As:
- Glengarry Hotel Callander
- Glengarry Guest House Callander, Scotland
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A top class traditional Scottish Bed and Breakfast run by the same family since 1983. Anne & her daughter Evelyn offer a relaxed and friendly atmosphere in their lovely Victorian home. Great care & pride is taken in the standard and comfort of the spacious en-suite bedrooms. you can enjoy a hearty Scottish breakfast with Haggis or try one of the 'healthy options'. Open All Year. Free off street parking and Secure Bicycle Storage. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com so you can book your Glengarry Guest House reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.