We got married at The Quorn country hotel on the 7th April 2012 and it was amazing from start to finish. Everything went to plan due to the friendly and brilliant staff at the hotel. As the bride you constantly worry about lots of different things going wrong but after meeting with the wedding co-ordinator Susan and the general manager... More
- Also Known As:
- Quorn Country Loughborough
- Quorn Country Hotel Loughborough, United Kingdom
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This award wining hotel, originally known as Charnwood House, dates back to the time of the Doomsday book. The hotel is created around the original 17th century listed building. The outstanding cuisine, the delightful surroundings and the tranquility of the gardens leading down to the River Soar are appreciated by many of the guests who return time and again for either business or pleasure. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Priceline, Orbitz, Travelocity and Cheap Tickets so you can book your Quorn Country Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.