For several years our family have met annually for a reunion, and this year we chose the Quorn Country Hotel. We were not disappointed. All four bedrooms our family were allocated were spacious, well equipped, comfortable and warm. The bathrooms were particularly good. Breakfasts were cooked to order and were very appetising. The dinner menus unfortunately were exactly the same... More
- Also Known As:
- Quorn Country Loughborough
- Quorn Country Hotel Loughborough, United Kingdom
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This award winning hotel, originally known as Charnwood House, dates back to the time of the Doomsday book. The hotel is created around the original 17th century listed building. The outstanding cuisine, the delightful surroundings and the tranquility of the gardens leading down to the River Soar are appreciated by many of the guests who return time and again for either business or pleasure. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Priceline, Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity and Orbitz so you can book your Quorn Country Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.