Spent one night at this hotel and based on my experience i would never consider it again. The room allocated was a south west facing room with double glazing to the windows. The window was open when we arrived around 5pm, and it was a warm day (around 23 degrees) and with the wind from the south easterly direction there... More
- Also Known As:
- Kensington Hotel Llandudno
- Kensington Hotel Llandudno, Wales
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Kensington Llandudno Hotel is a traditional, family-run hotel, which is located in a prime location, on the central promenade in the heart of Llandudno's magnificent north shore. Run by the Beardmore family for over the past 20 years, the hotel is well-known for its warm, friendly, personal service. The hotel has 50 en-suite bedrooms, with tasteful, traditional decor. Every room is well-equipped with TV, tea & coffee making facilities to give a feeling of comfort and homeliness. Premier rooms enjoy magnificent sea views of Llandudno's north bay. From private guests to group parties, the hotel is suitable for every kind of visitor to Llandudno, Snowdonia and other North Wales destinations. The Kensington Hotel is less than a minute walk to the Venue Cymru which makes it an ideal base for delegates attending a conference as well as people attending a musical concert or theatre show.The hotel's location provides convenient access to all of Llandudno's major attractions. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and Priceline so you can book your Kensington Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.