We stayed in the Black Suite which was pretty cool. The bare floors, walls, ceiling and furniture were all black. They kept the room very clean as I did not see any dust which would be very visible against black. After leaving my own dust on the furniture, the maid cleaned very well everyday as the dust was gone when... More
- Also Known As:
- Sofitel Vienna Stephansdom Hotel Vienna
- Sofitel Vienna Stephansdom Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Within splendid view of it's gothic namesake, St. Stephens Cathedral, the 5 star superior Sofitel Vienna Stephansdom is an emphatically 21st century structure. Echoing the hotel's sleek exteriors, the 182 monochromatic guest rooms, including 26 suites, are decorated in either immaculate white, cool grey or velvety black. On the mezzanine level the hotel offers a business center and a library. For distinctive business or celebratory events you can choose from 9 sun lit meeting rooms for up to 130 people. On the 5th floor guests can enjoy a relaxing massage in our So SPA or work out in our So FIT. Crowning the Sofitel Vienna Stephansdom, is it's ultimate feature, the 18th floor walled in only by glass Le LOFT Restaurant, Bar & Lounge, which has been recently awarded by Gault Millau. Serving French and Austrian cuisine, chef Raphael Dworak will pamper your palate, while you will be amazed by the beauty of Vienna in 75 meters height. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Olotels, Cheap Tickets, ACCOR, Splendia, Agoda, Travelocity, Venere, Otel, Priceline, HotelsClick and Tingo so you can book your Sofitel Vienna Stephansdom reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.