Stayed in the new part of the hotel, a whale theme, Clean, comfortable and professional. Lovely staff and wifi no problem. Retro Iceland with a passion. Good breakfast and everyone was very helpful. Good basic information and the staff were all locals.
- Also Known As:
- Fosshotel Husavik Husavík
- Fosshotel Husavik Iceland
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Husavik is called "the Whale Watching Capital of Europa" - and the harbour is within walking distance from the hotel. The outstanding scenery of Skjalfandi Bay provides the perfect backdrop for any of the many sporting activities the area offers such as fishing, horseriding, skiing or hiking. The county surrounding Husavik is know for it's natural wonders and beautiful landscape. Husavik offers the traveller an ideal base for tours to Lake Myvatn (which is only 20min drive away), Icelands most powerful waterfall Dettifoss, the Capital of the North Akureyri (50min drive away) or the canyon of Asbyrgi. Fosshotel Husavik, is the friendly and well equipped hotel with 44 comfortable rooms in the heart of Husavik ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Booking.com, Cheap Tickets, Priceline and HostelBookers so you can book your Fosshotel Husavik reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.