Overrated and not a bargain. Perhaps fine for backpackers. The rooms are noisy and rather over-decorated with drapery. The bathroom was sub-standard with an ineffective shower head. On deciding to move hotels, the hotel insisted on charging in full the balance of two nights which had been booked on the understanding that cancellation was possible. READ THE SMALL PRINT OF... More
- Also Known As:
- Acropolis Museum Boutique Athens
- Hotel Acropolis Museum Boutique
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This very special hotel is housed in a classical building that recently has undergone a complete renovation (2007),just a few steps from the Acropolis and Plaka, adjacent to the new Acropolis museum, it is situated at the very heart of Athens historic center. The Acropolis Museum Hotel is at the foot of the Acropolis hill, just a few steps away from the Parthenon, the Temple of Zeus, Hadrian Arch and other monuments of Greek Civilization. Yet within a ten minute walk you can reach the Constitution Square (Syntagma), the Greek Parliament, Athens Stock market and Athens exclusive shopping areas of Ermou and Kolonaki. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Orbitz, Travelocity, HostelBookers, Priceline, Asiatravel.com Holdings and Tingo so you can book your Acropolis Museum Boutique Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.