The staff at the hotel was fantastic. Very knowledgable, friendly, and helpful. The hotel room itself was fine, nothing fancy, but very clean. The hotel IS walking distance from the touristy attractions...but it's not a quick walk. Almost a couple miles...about 30 minutes each way.
- Also Known As:
- Athens Atrium Hotel And Suites
- Athens Atrium Hotel Athens
- Athens Atrium Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Six-story hotel composed of 2 buildings and an atrium. Large rooms and bathrooms, most of them with jetted tub. It is situated in the quiet, business/residential district just next to Marriott, behind the historic Agios Sostis Church. Very close to the center by public transport and 1,5 miles from Acropolis, Plaka, Philopappos Monument and the New Acropolis Museum. Complimentary on-site car parking and internet access are available for all guests. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Venere, Hotels.com, Expedia, HostelWorld, Priceline, Orbitz and Tingo so you can book your Athens Atrium Hotel & Suites reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.