My wife and I stayed on the 31st July and the 6th August. On the first night we had a room at the front (I had requested that to see the square). It was lovely and large and had a nice bathroom with curved windows. Unfortunately the windows didn't have double glazing and we were kept awake most of the... More
- Also Known As:
- Residencial Dos Aliados Porto
- Residencial Dos Aliados Hotel Porto
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Hotel offers 2 suites with private bathroom and 41 bright rooms, comfortable and airy with wooden floors, 19 of which have a private balcony with a panoramic view of the city, including a view of Avenida dos Aliados. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, Travelocity, HostelBookers, Hotels.com, Asiatravel.com Holdings and Tingo so you can book your Hotel Aliados reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.