This Quinta which is a bed and breakfast for people who don't know what a quinta is is out of the way and not easy to find or to get to. It took us at least an hour to find and we had to drive on a road which was only wide enough for 1 vehicle. This road was steep... More
- Also Known As:
- Quinta De Sao Thiago Hotel
- Quinta De Sao Thiago Hotel Sintra
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Quinta de Sao Thiago is a private house and gardens in a very quiet environment on Sintra hills. The family who owns it, and specially Mrs. Braddell, are happy to welcome guests who are invited to enjoy the place as if they were in there own house. On the grounds, a large and sunny swimming pool invite to swim and relax. Nearby there are sand beaches, golf courses and ancient palaces. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Venere, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia and Priceline so you can book your Quinta de Sao Thiago reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.