In a great, fun, vibrant, local neighborhood... where people party all night - but noise wasn't an issue because the windows/shutters blocked it all out perfectly. It was also within a 2 minute walk to the train station.. a big plus! Beds were lovely. Room was nice but they only give you "on the wall" foaming soap so bring your... More
- Also Known As:
- Ribeira Tejo Boutique Guesthouse Hotel Lisbon
- Ribeira Tejo Boutique Guesthouse Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Ribeira Tejo Boutique Guesthouse is in the heart of Lisbon, right between the commercial area of the Baixa neighbourhood and the restaurants and bars area of Bairro Alto neighbourhood. From the Ribeira-Tejo you can reach all beautiful things to worth seeing and visiting in Lisbon because the Cais do Sodre interface station (train, metro, tram and bus/airport shuttle) is only a 2 minute walk from the Guesthouse. Lisbon’s famous market, the Mercado Ribeira is just under your bedroom double-glass windows. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Priceline, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Asiatravel.com Holdings and Venere so you can book your Ribeira Tejo Boutique Guesthouse reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.