We spent a Saturday night at Lisbon Story Guesthouse and really liked the quirkiness of the old Portuguese town house. Our room (azulejos) was big, it has a very comfortable IKEA bed and many windows looking out to the side of Teatro da Maria. You get a seagulls view of the square in front. The location is very central. The... More
- Also Known As:
- Lisbon Story Guesthouse Hotel Lisbon
- Lisbon Story Guesthouse Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Lisbon Story Guesthouse is an enchanting tale where you are the main character. Come and be part of our story, and let us be a part of yours. In exchange for your company, experience and tales, we assure you; life, charm, warmth, peace, light, tradition and comfort. Discover the story behind our 11 themed bedrooms (that fit 1 to 4 people in twin or double beds), chill out in the shoe-free lounge area, enjoy a free delicious breakfast, listen to music, exchange a book, use the free Wi-Fi internet, enjoy free tea and coffee all day, or prepare your meal in our kitchen. In addition, you will also benefit from a highly desirable central location, right in Rossio, next to the National Theatre, and within walking distance of the main city-centre attractions, or just take the next-door 28 tram along the hills, the train to Sintra, the metro, or the Aerobus to anywhere in the world. Let us introduce our guestbook to your travel log! "CAME AS STRANGERS, GONE AS FRIENDS." JÜRGEN, Germany ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, HostelBookers and HostelWorld so you can book your Lisbon Story Guesthouse reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.