Stayed there for our Europe honeymoon, 2 nights in mid October 06 (yeah, just get around to write reviews...) paid 432 Euros total for a room with canal view. Room is small but decor is totally romantic (just like the whole city, Brugge). Bed is really comfortable and the hotel feels totaoly like a 5 star one. We spluged on... More
- Also Known As:
- Relais Bourgondisch Cruyce Bruges
- Relais Bourgondisch Cruyce Hotel Bruges
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Romantic boutique hotel housed in extraordinary waterfront residence, decorated with antiques, objects of art and luxurious fabrics. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets, Hotels.com, Splendia, Travelocity, Priceline, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Tingo and Otel so you can book your Relais Bourgondisch Cruyce - Luxe Worldwide Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.