Apartment on great position, quiet part of Amsterdam (10 min walk to center and very near to first shops), clean, very comfort beds (maybe in one room can be king bed). Big day room whith LCD TV and perfect kitchen. Not good: any water or any drink in fridge, any soap in bathroom and no slippers (when you arrive you... More
- Also Known As:
- De Lastage Apartments Hotel
- De Lastage Apartments Hotel Amsterdam
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- All 29 De Lastage apartments are equipped with Hastens beds, Smeg kitchen, Flatscreen TV, DVD-player and a stereo system. High Speed Internet (cable) is price-included and telephone is an option if one wants to use one of the rooms as an "office away from the office." Also you will find all the standard household equipment as an iron, ironing board, vacuum cleaner, hairdryer, coffee machine, water cooker, microwave oven, dishwasher and of course several pans, plates and cutlery. We provide twice-a-week apartment cleaning and linen service by a certified staff under direct management. A professional laundry room has been created in the same building. Other services requested by our guests can also be taken care of. From Monday to Friday our Facility Manager will be in the office in the same apartment building to provide one with personal service for all queries which may arise. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Asiatravel.com Holdings so you can book your De Lastage Apartments reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.