I stayed in this hostel for one night before I took the Glacier Express. It was my only night to stay in one of the hostels in the “Youth Hostel” group (www.youthhostel.ch/en). I wasn’t a member so I paid 6 CHF extra. It’s their rule and I have nothing to complain about. But be aware of this before you go... More
- Also Known As:
- Jugendherberge St. Moritz Bad Hotel
- Jugendherberge St. Moritz Bad Hotel St. Moritz
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A newly renovated, top modern youth hostel with a dazzling location: a holiday paradise for summer and winter. Breathtaking panoramas, a valley of seemingly endless vistas, fascinating contrasts and unique skies. St. Moritz is a world-famous, glamorous centre of attraction amidst the ancient, harsh natural environment of Upper Engadine. And at its centre the Youth Hostel. The renovated building, positioned on the edge of the forest in St. Moritz, has an open and uncomplicated atmosphere. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline and HostelBookers so you can book your Jugendherberge St. Moritz reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.