We chose Riva Lofts as it was just outside the centre and we wanted to explore Tuscany with a car but using Florence as our base and it was the perfect hotel for that. Parking was free and available on site and we didn't have trouble getting a space. It was also a real haven from the hustle and bustle... More
- Also Known As:
- Riva Lofts Florence Hotel Florence
- Riva Lofts Florence Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A beautifully renovated 19th-century factory on the southern bank of the Arno River, the Riva Lofts provides a modern oasis in easy reach of the rich historical attractions of Florence. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Jetsetter, Tablet Hotels, Travelocity and Priceline so you can book your Riva Lofts Florence reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.