I have always been worried about staying in hostels, and so have avoided it wherever possible, choosing B&Bs etc instead. So, my one-night stay at Gallo d'Oro was my first hostel experience. I was really impressed - the room (a 6-bedroom female room with an ensuite) was spacious and clean. Towels were included. The staff were friendly and were happy... More
- Also Known As:
- Ostello Gallo d`Oro Hotel
- Ostello Gallo d`Oro Hotel Florence
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to Ostello Gallo d'Oro!If you are here it's because you are looking for a clean, cheap and central accommodation in florence, with something extra on top of it all. Then you are in the right place. We are located in the city centre of Florence, only a 15 minutes walk from the Duomo and the train station. We offer rooms with two, three, four and five beds, all with a bathroom. You can book a private room or a bed in a dormitory shared with others ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and Priceline so you can book your Ostello Gallo d'Oro reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.