Let's start with the positives: The staff was very helpful; the location was great; and the lobby was nice. Now for the negatives: the rooms were terrible; I was shown 5 rooms all but the last one had mold in the shower and water damage; the walls are paper thin you can hear the foot steps of everyone walking down... More
- Also Known As:
- Borghese Palace Art Florence
- Hotel Borghese Palace Art
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This boutique hotel offers a unique and sophisticated synthesis of the old-world charms of an historic Florentine palazzo and an appreciation of things modern, as is evident in its recently refurbished public rooms, one-off designer-decorated bedrooms, and the many original contemporary art works on the premises.The Borghese Palace offers its guests high levels of service and comfort - including free use of a Jacuzzi spa, fitness and wellness area built into the palazzo's original 13th-century cellars - and 25 unique, intimate and comfortable rooms which not only have a full range of amenities, they are decorated with original works of art. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, Olotels, Cheap Tickets and Tingo so you can book your Borghese Palace Art Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.