I almost don't want to share this review in fear that if I try and book this hotel again it will be full! This place was awesome. Each room is different, and has it's own flair, but the hotel was so eclectic and beautiful! The staff were extremely friendly and helpful, every morning you get breakfast delivered to your room,... More
- Also Known As:
- Casa Howard Guest Houses Hotel
- Casa Howard Guest Houses Hotel Florence
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- CASA HOWARD Guest Houses – Rome and Florence The Art of Hospitality. Casa Howard Guest Houses are not hotels. Each Casa Howard is a beautiful private house, in an outstanding location whether an apartment, palazzo or farmhouse, which gives personal service, and where some typically "hotel" ideas, methods and services have been borrowed. With uniquely designed, cosy rooms it’s like staying in a very relaxed, stylish friend’s home – as guests you get the keys of the house, you enjoy the original furniture and objects, you feel the atmosphere of the house. A mix of quality-to-price ratio, uniqueness of location, private home heritage and introduced guests approach deserved Casa Howard many featuring on the international press. Last but not least, CH are now in the bestselling 1000 Places to See before You die !!• A SENSORIAL EXPERIENCE : how different is the feeling of spending some days in a real private house rather than in a public grand hotel, in the top art city of the world! LUXE: we may not define CH a luxury place, rather a true exclusive place (nonetheless we are featured on most of the luxury guidebooks in the world, like the LUXE city book of Grant Thatcher or the LOUIS VUITTON guidebook). Casa Howard (Florence) is located close to Santa Maria Novella, Casa Howard (Rome) close to the Spanish Steps – the ideal spots for accessing the city’s profusion of architectural treasures and shopping! Urban chic close to the action. Suave and surprising, the Casa Howard is located close to the Santa Maria Novella – an ideal spot for accessing the city’s profusion of architectural treasures. This is a Guest House, it is not in the hotel category (e.g. they do not have a concierge, nor do they provide porters etc); it is a private family’s houses partially opened to introduced paying guests. Former guests have a priority booking channel. A mix of quality-to-price ratio, uniqueness of location, private home heritage, and introduced guests approach deserved Casa Howard some awards and many many featuring on international press. It is an intriguing mix of private mansion and hip hotel, providing guest accommodation in stylish apartments. Eco attitude : see down *All the original floors and ceilings have been maintained, there are flourishes of pure silk taffeta at the windows, and many love the chic designer touches such as the occasional black silk sofa, sunken marble bath, full-wall padded bed head, mosaic inlay or 18th century French writing desk. For relaxation after a day’s exploration along the Via Tornabuoni, unwind in the hammam. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Priceline, Agoda, Expedia, Travelocity and Venere so you can book your Casa Howard Guest Houses reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.