The Machiavelli Palace was a very clean hotel, with a great breakfast, featuring fresh baked Croissants. The service was very good and the rooms were cleaned and refreshed daily. The only problem we had was that the A/C wasn't working and the room was very warm, even for May.
- Also Known As:
- Machiavelli Palace Florence
- Machiavelli Palace Hotel Florence
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Situated in the heart of Florence and built on a Templar church, just a few hundred metres from Santa Maria Novella train station and the Fortezza da Basso, the Hotel Machiavelli Palace is the ideal location from which to explore the city's secrets and reach all the major museums and monuments on foot in only a few minutes.Multilingual staff 24h.Rich buffet breakfast.Air conditioned.Exchang service.Wi-fi service and internet point. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Cheap Tickets, Hotels.com, Olotels, Otel, Priceline, Agoda, Venere, Tingo and HotelsClick so you can book your Hotel Machiavelli Palace reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.