This should be your choice of hotel, especially if you are attending a play at the teatro greco. Close to fantastic archeological park and the stupendous museum,also about twenty minutes walk to ortygia, the old city. Hotel has friendly and helpful staff who speak multiple languages, rooms are comfortable, breakfast is fanstastic and plentiful and varied, especially the fresh fruit!
- Also Known As:
- Mercure Siracusa Prometeo
- Mercure Hotel Syracuse
- Hotel Mercure Siracusa Prometeo Syracuse, Sicily, Italy
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The hotel is centrally located adjacent to the historical archaeological zone and within close proximity to the Paolo Orsi Museum, the shopping district, as well as the historical island of Ortigia. It's an ideal structure for both business and tourist guests. The hotel offers 93 air-conditioned rooms, and includes an open-air, roof-top swimming pool with panoramic views, a solarium, a conference centre, two bars, and underground garage and external parking. The inviting, full buffet breakfast uses local Sicilian produce. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, ACCOR, Venere, Travelocity, Tingo and HotelsClick so you can book your Hotel Mercure Siracusa Prometeo reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.