We had a wonderful welcome from Beatta, especially at breakfast each morning. She ensured we had plenty if lovely coffee each morning and the breakfast was ample with lovely fresh rolls. Our room, no. 2, was very clean and nicely decorated. This guest house is in an ideal location when arriving by Alilaguna from Marco Polo. From the boat just... More
- Also Known As:
- Guest House Piccolo Vecellio Hotel
- Guest House Piccolo Vecellio Hotel Venice
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Piccolo Vecellio is a small family run Guest House lies in a very residential and quiet part of Venice at a few steps by Fondamente Nove: the main gateway to Venice airport and Venice island. The famous St.Mark's Square and the Rialto Bridge are at only 10 minutes walking distance.It was recently re-model and everything is pretty new. The rooms are decorated in venetian style and provided of all modern comforts.The Guest House is managed by Matteo, native venetian and his girlfriend Beata. You always have the right answer to all your dubts and aswer about Venice. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Venere, Travelocity, Priceline, Asiatravel.com Holdings and Tingo so you can book your Guest House Piccolo Vecellio reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.